|Use||Acts as a moving platform for The Hero|
|Creation Type||Level Object|
Zeppelins are creations in the first Drawn to Life game.
Due to the Zeppelin being a creation object and having no pre-drawn preset or guide, the appearance of this object is completely dependent on the player.
They are still confined to a 1489px area.
- Zeppelins are used 20 times within Rapocity, making it the most used creation within the level.
- Only one Zeppelin in the game is ever seen moving both horizontally and vertically.
- Zeppelins are always in motion regardless of player interaction, unlike Stormy Clouds.
- Zeppelins always face toward the right of the screen while ascending/descending.
- A zeppelin can be seen in the level select menu for the City Gate. This zeppelin has a plain white envelope that is separated into three sections with a brown gondola attached underneath.