Yetis walk around areas in the level. When The Hero gets too close to them, they pound the ground with their fists, sending a wave of snow at The Hero in an attempt to damage them with it.
Yetis are large creatures covered with tan fur all over their bodies, except their hands, where they have light skin. Yetis have yellow tufts of fur on their chests and around their wrists and wear snow kabuki masks.
They bear resemblence to sumo wrestlers.
- Yetis are one of the only enemies in the game that lack a proper idle animation.
- Yetis are always moving, even when not pursuing The Hero.
- This is likely due to them lacking a proper idle animation.
- The name "Yeti" is found within Drawn to Life's code.
- Here, it is further described as "Snow Yeti".
Enemy Death (plays in a lower pitch)