|Use||Acts as a transport to the Secret Village|
The Wishing Well is a location in Drawn to Life in the southern-most section of the village.
The Wishing Well has magical properties and will often give back up to five times the amount of money tossed in along with other various prizes. The Hero, for example, can receive extra lives, color palettes, stamps, songs, ability moves, coins, and access to the Developer's Grove if they deposit 10,000 Rapo-Coins. Due to the magical properties of the well, most Raposa in the Village see it as sacred and not to be messed with. This is evident in Mari's flashback at the end of the game when she was tossing coins in the well with Jowee, causing The Mayor to get angry and chase them away.
Unlike traditional wishing wells in real life, the wishing well in Drawn to Life has no water. Instead, the well consists of a square half-wall with steps leading up to it on one side. A rotated rectangular monument with a green plant growing on the top rests in the center of the well.
- The Well may have once had the ability to pump water and fill the basin as evident by the openings on the rectangular monument.
- The darkness is cleared from the well at the same time as Isaac's Shop.
- Mari seems to have a lot of fond memories of this object as she mentions it twice in the game, both times she was with Jowee.
- If the player tosses in 10,000 Rapo-Coins they'll receive 1,001 coins in return along with plenty of other prizes.
- Mari said Jowee once threw in one coin and received five in return.
- Mari hints about throwing 10,000 coins in the well earlier in the game.
|Banya Farm • Cookie's Restaurant • Council Room • Creation Hall • Cricket's Station • Docks|
Isaac's Shop • Jowee's House • Jowee's Room (Turtle Rock) • Lighthouse • Map Room
Village Entrance • Village Hall • Village Observatory • Village Stage • Wishing Well