|Use||Acts as entrance for the village|
(Name is written by player)
The Village Entrance, as the name implies, is the entrance to the Village.
It is not used very much in the story because it was rendered unusable by Wilfre when he covered the bridge in Darkness to stop The Hero from rescuing lost villagers. Part-way into the game, The Creator is presented with the opportunity to rename the village, this name will show up on the hanging sign on the Village Entrance. At the end of the game, Unagi can be seen guarding the entrance.
The Village Entrance is a simple orange-gabled arch structure supported by large wooden poles that connect to the metal raining on the bridge. Nearing the top of the structure a small propeller can be seen although it's unknown what it's used for. Several ornaments, such as ribbon, decorate the entrance structure.
- The road is the least worn out or deteriorated once it reaches the entrance.
- The bridge cannot normally be seen without Shadow, except in the flashback at the beginning of the game.
- Apparently, it is another way to get to the Snow Fields without using a Warp Gate.
- This may suggest that the Village is closest to the Snow Fields or the Snow "Realm" geographically.
- At the beginning of the game, when the player is asked to find Cindi, he can go to the entrance when there is no darkness, but an invisible wall will block him from exiting the village.
- The sign attached to the entrance is too high for a Raposa to reach, so The Hero is asked to put it up.
Ooh Wilfre! is first heard here.
|Banya Farm • Cookie's Restaurant • Council Room • Creation Hall • Cricket's Station • Docks|
Isaac's Shop • Jowee's House • Jowee's Room (Turtle Rock) • Lighthouse • Map Room
Village Entrance • Village Hall • Village Observatory • Village Stage • Wishing Well