|Use||Acts as a spring-like object for The Hero|
|Creation Type||Level Object|
Trees are creations first drawn in the fourth, and last, level segment of Rapocity in Drawn to Life. Once drawn and interacted with, Trees will launch The Hero diagonally in the opposite direction in which the Tree is leaning.
Trees are used approximately eight times within Rapocity.
Due to the Tree being a creation object and having no pre-drawn preset or guide, the appearance of this object is completely dependent on the player.
They are still confined to a 1921px area.
- Trees are most similar in function to the Spring creation in Snow Caves or to the Turbo Ring in Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter.
- Despite being described as "giant" by the Draw Prompt, Trees are actually of average height when compared to other objects in the level
- Trees temporally shrink in size during use.
- The distance The Hero is launched, and where they land, is predetermined by the game.
- Acting like a spring, Trees will only launch the player when they are jumped on. Simply walking into a Tree will not cause the player to move.
- Additionally, if the player walks into a Tree creation without jumping, they will be pushed away.