Starfish attack by jumping upward and then slowly spinning or floating back down. While Starfish don't actively target The Hero, they do still cause damage if contact is made.
Starfish can not move horizontally, however they can move vertically on platforms by jumping through/over them.
Starfish are simple creatures consisting of an orange body with four rays (commonly called arms). They have two visible suction cups on each ray and two eyes on the center part of their body.
- Faraway Beach
- Symphonic Falls
- Rockin' Ruins
- Canal Royale
- Jivin' Rooftops
- Rhythmic Reef
- Crescendo Cove
- Interestingly, Starfish move slower while submerged in water.
- Their jump height is approximately 2.5 times the overall size of The Hero.
- This factor isn't constant due to the ability to change the height of The Hero.
- Starfish will jump after staying idle on the ground for two seconds.
- Starfish in Drawn to Life only have four rays (or arms). This is unlike starfish in real life which, on average, have five.
- Adding to this, starfish in real life do not have complex eyes.