|First Played||After Snow Caves|
The Snow Fight is a minigame in Drawn to Life. The Hero first plays it early in the game as part of the storyline. This game can be bought and replayed later in Isaac's Shop, where it is placed within the "Music and Games" category.
In the game, all of the villagers are grouped together in a sort of "team", playing against The Hero. The Hero's goal is to reduce all of their health points to zero by hitting them with snowballs, thereby winning the game. Each villager can take three hits before they are knocked out on the floor, snow splattered all over their face. The villagers will also attack the player with their own snowballs. If the player gets hit five times, they lose the fight and the minigame ends.
- Each villager can only take three hits from snowballs.
- The game ends once The Hero is hit five times.
- The Hero can carry a maximum of five snowballs with them at a time.
- The Hero can fully replenish their snowball supply from any of the snow piles scattered throughout the village.
- Upon being used to restock The Hero's ammo, a snow pile will disappear, but it will regenerate after a few seconds.
- The villagers have an unlimited supply of snowballs that they can throw.
- Some of the objects in the village (such as trees and houses) can be used to block the Raposa's snowballs.
- It is the only mini-game in the game, and the one and only reason the "Music and Games" section in Isaac's shop is not just called, "Music."
- Characters will not follow or chase the player in a rematch as they do the first time the minigame is played.
- If all of the Raposa are defeated the first time playing the mini-game, 500 Rapo-Coins are awarded to the player.
- There is no reward to be won for winning a rematch.