This article may contain major plot spoilers that threaten to ruin elements of the story!
|Fur Color||No Fur|
|Last Known Status||Alive|
Mike is a human that got trapped in the Raposa world.
Mike's personality isn't deeply looked into. It is explained that he is nice, according to what the Raposa have said. He is shown to have a lot of faith in people, seeing as he is the only character on Turtle Rock who didn't go straight to the conclusion of giving up when Wilfre threw Heather's Pendant away into the ocean. He is shown to be caring, as he did consider Wilfre's intentions in Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter to be decent.
Mike is a young human boy with spiky blonde hair. He wears a grey jacket, a white t-shirt, blue pants and sneakers.
Drawn to Life Edit
Mike gets trapped in Rapo City with two Raposa children. They are soon saved by The Hero who takes him to the village. The Mayor allows him to stay, and he stays with Dr. Cure for the rest of the game.
Raposa often ask him what happened to his ears due to the fact they are unaware that he is a human. Mike often replies back confused.
Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter Edit
Mike was originally a normal boy living in Real Life with his sister Heather and his mother and father. One day they headed to the carnival and won dolls of Jowee and Mari. On their way home they crashed into a truck resulting in the death of Mike's parents and Mike falling into a coma.
Heather prays to God to save Mike from his coma. He dreamed of The Raposa World which came into existence while he slept.
Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter (Wii) Edit
In the wii game Mike becomes the technician of the village and is in charge of the Lighthouse.
Mike however got lost in an icy cave causing The Hero and Jowee to have to rescue him. They bring him back to the village where the adventure continues.
- When Mike is first rescued the message that pops up says: "Congrats! You found Mike?" this is the first time the game highlights that he is different. However, a similar message pops up when you rescue Unagi.
- The question mark on Unagi's message may or may not be intentional.
- There are several unused sprites found in Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter where different characters are seen wearing Mike's clothes.
- One of these sprites can be seen in normal gameplay.
- These sprites tend to be related to Lavasteam.
- This may mean that Mike's fear sprite was used as a template by the developers.
- Key's unused fear sprite helps to support this.
- He also appears in Lock's Quest as a Raposa who complains that there is no wifi. The fact that he is the only Raposa in the game may be a nudge as to how Mike is the only human in Drawn to Life.
- In promotional artwork, Mike's jacket is green instead of grey.
|Raposa Village||Bubba • Cindi • Cookie • Count Choco • Crazy Barks • Cricket |
Dr. Cure • Farmer Brown • Galileo • Heather • Indee • Isaac
Jowee • Mari • Mayor • Mike • Mya • NavyJ • Pirate Beard
Samuel • Tubba • Unagi • Wilfre • Zsasha • Generic Raposa
|Watersong||Alphonse • Antoinette • Constance • Desiree • Ferdinand • Florence |
Francois • Gabriel • Genevieve • Jacques • Josephine • Leopold
Madeleine • Maximilien • Miles • Penelope • Robespierre • Rose
Rose's Butler • Salem • Sebastien • Sock • Veronique • Yvonne
|Lavasteam||Bernard • Chandice • Cherry • Crazy Diggz • Ellen • Flint |
Gertrude • Key • Levi • Melon • Mick • Miney • Moe
Nanci • Rocko • Russet • Spike • Sprocket • Robosa
|Galactic Jungle||Akamu • Click • Iolani • Kaihe • Kamalah • Moani • Hoaka • S.P.U.D.|