Not to be confused with the Slasher.
|Created In/After||After Windy Hills|
The Legendary Sword is the fourth and final weapon created in Drawn to Life for The The Hero to use. The Template is obtained in the Windy Hills after The Mayor tells the player that they will need it to be able to confront and defeat Wilfre.
It is used by The Hero in the final level of the City Gate, the Shadow Lair, to fight Wilfre along with his scorpion. This weapon is very powerful and if used well with the help of Abilities, the player can quickly defeat many enemies with it.
Due to the Legendary Sword being a creation object and having no pre-drawn preset or guide, the appearance of this object is completely dependent on the player.
They are, however, still confined to a preset, sword shaped area.
The Sword is also fairly large, matching the The Hero in terms of height.
- The Legendary Sword combines very well with the Abilities that the player can unlock throughout the game, especially the Dash and Uppercut.
- The sword also deals damage along the entirety of its blade, giving it a fairly wide swing arc.
- The legendary Sword is only ever used to defeat Shadow Creatures and Wilfre.
- When confronting Wilfre, The Hero will point the Legendary sword at him and gesture, taunting him.
- Unlike previous weapons, the Template for the Legendary Sword is actually found in a level, Windy Hills, rather than being given to the player.
- If the player quits the game right after drawing the Legendary Sword without finishing the cutscene, the game will start up in the middle of the scene.
- A sword stuck in the ground in Arthurian-legend style is also visible on the World Map next to Windy Hills, where the Legendary Sword Template is retrieved.