Not to be confused with the Slasher.
|Created In/After||After Windy Hills|
The Legendary Sword is the fourth and final weapon created in Drawn to Life for The The Hero to use. The Template is obtained in the Windy Hills after The Mayor tells the player that they will need it to be able to confront and defeat Wilfre.
It is used by The Hero in the final level of the City Gate and to fight Wilfre along with his scorpion in the Shadow Lair. This weapon is very powerful and if used well with the help of Abilities, the player can easily defeat many enemies with it.
Due to the Legendary Sword being a creation object and having no pre-drawn preset or guide, the appearance of this object is completely dependent on the player.
They are, however, still confined to a preset, sword shaped area.
- The Legendary Sword combines very well with the Abilities that the player can unlock throughout the game, especially the Dash and Uppercut.
- The sword also deals damage along the entirety of its blade, giving it a fairly wide swing arc.
- The legendary Sword is only ever used to defeat Shadow Creatures and Wilfre.
- When confronting Wilfre, The Hero will point the Legendary sword at him and gesture, taunting him.
- Unlike previous weapons, the Template for the Legendary Sword is actually found in a level, Windy Hills, rather than being given to the player.