|Use||Acts as a shop for The Hero|
In Drawn to Life, the shop is located in the southern section of the village, east of the Village Entrance. The Hero may buy color palettes, Music, a minigame, stamps, and ability moves here after collecting the tokens in the game's levels.
All items are purchased using Rapo-Coins, the currency in both games.
Isaac's Shop is a metal, tower-like building with a domed roof and a propeller built on top of it. The shop is built on top of a stump with three other connected stumps. These stumps create a staircase to the entrance. There are two windows as well as a rectangular sign outside with a green or blue bag painted on it.
Drawn to Life Edit
Isaac's Shop is the first building that The Creator must free from Darkness using the Eternal Flame. After the building is free of Darkness and Isaac and his family are rescued from the Mt. Snowy, Isaac must still clean up and prepare the shop before The Hero can use it. Every time a World Gate is completed, The Hero can receive a new shooter or upgrade for their current one from his shop.
Shortly after Cookie is rescued, he and Isaac get into an argument over the shop's lack of items and steep prices. This dispute goes on for a while until Mari stops them.
More items become available as their tokens are collected in the levels.
Items sold in Drawn to Life
|Isaac's Shop's Items (DTL)|
|Colors n' Patterns||Stamps||Music n' Games||Abilities|
|1000||Eye Set||500||Snowy World||250||Flip||2000|
|Polka Dot||1000||Hair Set||500||Dark Cave||250||Slide||2000|
|Mouth Set||500||Forest 1||250||Dash||2000|
|Bright||1000||Number Set||500||Island 1||250|
|Checked||1000||Fruit Set||500||City 2||250|
|Stars||1000||Shape2 Set||500||A Rocket!||250|
Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter Edit
In Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter, Isaac's Shop on Turtlerock, now called the Item Shop, undergoes a major change in appearance, taking on a more isometric style. The Item Shop doesn't play as large a part in the story as it did in the previous game. The Hero may still buy all the previous types of items although they no longer require that special tokens be collected in levels. With the except of the open scene of the game, Light of my Life and Real Life, which require all the Pirate Coins to be collected before the Hero may purchase them.
Items sold in Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter
|Isaac's Shop's Items (DTL:TNC)|
|Capri||76||Track 2||150||Rapid Fire||750|
|Carnivore||76||Track 3||76||Hyper Shot||1500|
|Dark Armour||500||Track 5||150||Dbl. Slash||750|
|Doc Broc||240||Track 6||76||Final Atk.||1500|
|Franz||240||Track 8||76||Omni Shot||750|
|Mr Keeble||120||Track 16||360|
- When switching between menus or songs in the shop, all animations will pause for a brief moment before resuming.
- The "Snow Melting" and "Day" textures are the same.
- The item bag on the sign turns blue during winter.
- According to his wife, Mya, Isaac spends too much time in his shop.
- The shop is one of the few buildings to be without an orange roof.
- It is the first building to be freed from darkness.
- Mari and Cookie are the only Raposa seen purchasing items from the shop.
- Although both Raposa were unable to spend their Rapo-Coins as Isaac either didn't carry the items, or had an "unfair" price.
- The shop in the first game at the start carried neither books nor paint.
- There are prices for the Normal and Bright color palettes even though you don't buy them, since you start the game already having them.
- The shop in the first game has a storeroom on the second floor that's supposed to carry food and other items.
- Although, due to Wilfre's vandalization of the Book of Life before the events of the game, they are empty.
- A large fish is seen in a hanging net outside the shop on Turtle Rock.
|Banya Farm • Cookie's Restaurant • Council Room • Creation Hall • Cricket's Station • Docks|
Isaac's Shop • Jowee's House • Jowee's Room (Turtle Rock) • Lighthouse • Map Room
Village Entrance • Village Hall • Village Observatory • Village Stage • Wishing Well