| Previous Level|
| Next Level|
There are several steps The Hero must complete in order to defeat this boss. The Hero must keep shooting the Giant Robosa's hand once it pounds to the ground. They must keep doing that until it loses much of its health. The Robosa may then back up and try to punch The Hero with its fists. When it does, they must shoot or hit the fist. This process must be repeated until The Hero is sucked inside the robot. There they will find a mechanical eye that shoots out fireballs, aided by a missile launcher. The eye must be destroyed.
Once the eye is defeated, the Giant Robosa will spit The Hero back out. After another round of damaging its hand, it will suck The Hero in again.
A second eye must be then defeated, but this time, there is also a treadmill. The treadmill can be used to dodge missiles. After destroying the second eye, The Hero will be returned to the outside of the Giant Robosa for the last time. Here the hand phase must be repeated.
When the Giant Robosa is defeated, it will suck The Hero in to face the heart. There are two missiles, a moving platform, and a health item. Once the heart is destroyed, The Hero will be spit out for the last time, and the game will show the Giant Robosa sinking into the lava.
- Despite being inside the robot, a town can be seen in the background from inside; though it might just be its parts.
- Crazy Diggz calls the Giant Robosa "The Earthquake Monster".
- The Giant Robosa is the only boss in the game where weapons can be used that has the standard boss theme playing.
- When it's defeated, it uses Wilfre's sound effects.
- If the player talks to Key before fighting the boss, he will give advice on how to beat the Giant Robosa.