Ghosts are enemies found in Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter.
They will walk and look around within levels. When The Hero comes near them, they will try to attack and damage them. Ghosts are quite common enemies, found in many levels of the game.
Ghosts are pale blue-and-white, flat, humanoid creatures. When defeated, they explode and fragment into many pieces.
- They seem to be able to change their appearances to appear like Raposa.
- It is not known what the official name of these enemies is, as it is never said in the game.
- Although, Dr. Cure refers to them as ghosts at one point.
- Interestingly, Ghosts are very similar to the Shadow Walkers in the first game. (i.e. Both take three hits to kill; both attack the player with their bodies; both seem to be Wilfre's main "minions"; and both explode when defeated.)
- It is unknown why they become Wilfre's minions in the second game, where they came from or where the Shadow creatures went.