Ghosts are enemies found in Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter.
They will walk and look around within levels. When The Hero comes near them, they will try to attack and damage them; however, Ghosts will not actively pursue the player under most circumstances. Ghosts are quite common enemies, found in many levels of the game.
Ghosts are pale blue-and-white, flat, humanoid creatures. When defeated, they explode and fragment into many pieces.
- They seem to be able to change their appearances to appear like Raposa.
- It is not known what the official name of these enemies is, as it is never said in the game.
- Although, Dr. Cure refers to them as ghosts at one point.
- Interestingly, Ghosts are very similar to the Shadow Walkers in the first game. (i.e. Both take three hits to kill; both attack the player with their bodies; both seem to be Wilfre's main "minions"; and both explode when defeated.)
- It is unknown why they become Wilfre's minions in the second game, where they came from or where the Shadow creatures went.