|Health||Invincible to the Player|
|Attack Type||Does not attack|
Dodos are enemies exclusive to Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter. Additionally, Dodos only appear in two levels—Forgotten Library and Cosmic Bog—making them one of the more uncommon enemies in the Drawn to Life series.
Dodos stand upright and walk back and forth along platforms in which they are present. Unlike most enemies, they cannot hurt The Hero. If contact is made, Dodos will go through their "pushed" animation and The Hero will bounce away from them.
Dodos are white and fluffy birdlike creatures. They have big, rounded yellow beaks, pure white eyes, and striped legs. They appear to be wingless but their wings may just be fluffy enough to blend in with the rest of their bodies, making them invisible.
- If attacked multiple times in quick succession with the Slinger, the Dodo will cycle through their "pushed" animation the amount of times they were hit. They will continue this even after The Hero has stopped attacking.
- It is named after the Dodo Bird in real life, a small grey bird that is now extinct.
- A Dodo is seen in the opening scene for the game.
- The Pilot Bird is most likely related to the Dodo.
- Interestingly, their wings cannot be seen on their sprites.