|Health||Invincible to the Player|
|Attack Type||Does not attack|
Dodos are enemies exclusive to Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter. Additionally, Dodos only appear in one level—Forgotten Library—making them one of the more uncommon enemies in the Drawn to Life series.
Dodos stand upright and walk back and forth along platforms in which they are present. Unlike most enemies, they cannot hurt The Hero. If contact is made, Dodos will go through their "pushed" animation and The Hero will bounce away from them.
Dodos are white and fluffy birdlike creatures. They have big, rounded yellow beaks, pure white eyes, and striped legs. They appear to be wingless but their wings may just be fluffy enough to blend in with the rest of their bodies, making them invisible.
- If attacked multiple times in quick succession with the Slinger, the Dodo will cycle through their "pushed" animation the amount of times they were hit. They will continue this even after The Hero has stopped attacking.
- It is named after the Dodo Bird which was a small grey bird that is now extinct.
- A Dodo is seen in the opening scene for the game.
- Interestingly, their wings cannot be seen on their sprites.
- The Dodo in the opening scene had wings, along with the Dodos that appear on Turtle Rock, and the one that briefly appears in Jowee's house in the beginning of the game.