Color palettes used by Creation Hall in Drawn to Life
|Use||Allows the player to redraw creations|
|Residents||Samuel (Next Chapter)|
Before the events of the game, Wilfre stole the Book of Life from the Creation Hall and vandalized it. The loss of the book drove The Creator to lock up Creation Hall and abandon the Raposa. In both games, the player can tap the Creation Hall to edit their creations.
Drawn to LifeEdit
The Creation Hall is one of the first buildings seen in the game; it is where The Hero is made after The Creator answers Mari's plea. It is a cylinder-shaped building with a blue trim and a domed top, the building rests on top of a large tree stump. Like many buildings in the village, it has an orange roof with a propeller and antenna at the top. Three flagged ribbons are attached to the structure and a geared metal plate with a face engraving is mounted on the second cylindric section.
Drawn to Life: The Next ChapterEdit
Due to Wilfre's second attack, which drained all the color from the original Village, the Raposa settled on TurtleRock, A new village provided by The Creator. The new Creation hall is very similar to the original in outward appearance. The most notable difference being the mast, which supports a giant propeller. It is worth noting that the interior has some key differences to that of the first game; more bookshelves line the wall, a chandelier hangs from the ceiling, a multi-armed manikin rests against the wall and a pedestal for the Book of Life is at the back of the building. Being built overtop the Baki Basement means any item that manages to sift through the broken floorboards will end up there.
- The Creation Hall is the biggest building in both games. (Excluding the treehouse on TurtleRock)
- Moss starts to grow on the building after the snow melts.
- The Creation Hall had been sealed for many years, as evident by the cobwebs.
- This is further supported when the Mayor tells Mari that it had been sealed many years before she was born.
- No other villages are seen with a Creation Hall, this may indicate that the Raposa Village was the first to be created.
- It is the only building known in The Next Chapter to lose its color from the inside out.
Creation Hall's Main Theme
Mari+Jowee is first played here in the sequel.
|Banya Farm • Cookie's Restaurant • Council Room • Creation Hall • Cricket's Station • Docks|
Isaac's Shop • Jowee's House • Jowee's Room (Turtle Rock) • Lighthouse • Map Room
Village Entrance • Village Hall • Village Observatory • Village Stage • Wishing Well