The City Gate is the fourth Gate accessible in Drawn to Life.
It is the Gate after the Beach Gate, and before the Secret Door. This Gate contains a total of three levels, all regular. It has no boss.
World 4-1 Edit
Rapocity is the first level in the City Gate. The Hero has to rescue Mike, a RapoGirl, and a RapoBoy, and collect the Secret Door Template.
World 4-2 Edit
Windy Hills is the second level in the City Gate. The Hero has to rescue Unagi and his operators, and collect the Legendary Sword Template.
World 4-3 Edit
Rapo Towers is the third level in the City Gate. The Hero has to rescue Dr. Cure and two of her assistants, and collect the Final Page for the Book of Life.
The Secret Door Edit
The Secret Door is the entrance to the Shadow Lair. It can be accessed after completing Rapo Towers.
- The Mayor calls the City Gate the "Rapoville Gate".
- It is the only Gate in the game to not contain five levels, including bosses.
- Not counting the Snow Fields, which is part of the Snow Gate, and is tutorial level and cannot be re-visited. Otherwise the Snow Gate would also contain a number other than five (specifically, six).
- Also not counting the Secret Door, which only contains one level.
- It is the only Gate to have no non-Shadow or non-Baki enemies.
The map of the City Gate.
The drawing backdrop for creations in this gate.
The level name HUD for all levels in this gate.