|Use||Used to activate pressure plates (switches)|
|Creation Type||Level Object|
Boulders are creations first drawn in Rapocity in Drawn to Life. Boulders can be pushed by The Hero using the and are used to activate switches within levels. Once a boulder is pushed onto a switch, a platform will raise allowing The Hero to advance through otherwise inaccessible areas.
Due to the Boulder being a creation object and having no pre-drawn preset or guide, the appearance of this object is completely dependent on the player.
They are still confined to a circular 3048px area.
- If The Hero is in the process of pushing a boulder then jumps, the "pushing" animation is retained until The Hero touches the ground again.
- The Hero doesn't need to be directly to the right or left of the Boulder in order to push it.
- Boulders are among the only non-transportation creations to display a secondary help message when drawn.
- Boulders have momentum and can continue to move after falls or player interaction.
- The second-to-last Boulder creation can phase through the platform to its left and fall out of the world.
- Though the Boulder creation acts as a solid platform to the player, enemies are unable to interact with them and will simply phase through.
- Likewise, enemies are also unable to interact with the platforms this creation moves.
- Boulders are the largest level creation relative to the hero's initial height.
- The Hero uses a unique "pushing" animation when moving this creation.
- The Boulder creation can be pushed out of the world in some segments of Rapocity. Doing so will make the level impossible.