|Use||The main food source for the Raposa|
|Creation Type||Village Object|
|Created In/After||Banya Fields|
Banya is a main source of food in the Raposa's world. It is grown as a crop and used to make all sorts of food, such as bread, muffins, and more. They are the most important crop for the Raposa since it seems to make up the bulk of their diet. Banya is implied to be similar to wheat, or corn. Farmer Brown is the only known Raposa to grow Banya, but it is extremely likely that it also grows in the Banya Fields.
Banya Crop is the name of the object drawn. After drawing the crop, it will appear in Farmer Brown's Farm.
- Known uses for Banya include:
- BBQ Banya
- Banya Bread
- Banya Juice
- Banya Muffins
- Banya Pie
- Banya Pudding
- Banya Sandwiches
Due to Banya being a creation object and having no pre-drawn preset or guide, the appearance of this object is completely dependent on the player.
They are still confined to the area provided.
- Five Banya stalks are placed in Farmer Brown's farm.
- Cindi does not like Banya Muffins, but wonders if 'Banya Cupcakes' exist.
- The raw Banya plant itself is apparently edible, as Jowee attempts to take a bite of one, but hurts himself when the crop grew hard in the harsh sunlight.
- On the World Map and in the Banya Fields, plants with a very similar appearance to corn can be seen, which may hint that the original Banya at least had an appearance similar to that of corn.
- There is a Banya cameo in the beginning of Lock's Quest when a villager says, "I'm trying a new crop this year, called Banya."