Baki Captains float midair and cannot be killed using weapons. This means jumping is the only option to defeat them. This is the first variety of the two Baki Ghosts found in Baki Beard's crew.
Captains are offensive Baki Ghosts that charge The Hero with cutlasses thrust forward. If they hit a wall, they fall down and are defenseless for a second.
Captains wear pirate hats, and can be distinguished from other ghosts by such. Like other Baki Ghosts, they are somewhat a transparent, pale, grey-blue color.
- Baki Ghosts look somewhat similar to Baki Pirates found in other Watersong levels.
- This may mean that they are the ghosts of Baki Pirates.
- Baki Captains are one of the few Baki types that use hand-held weapons to kill The Hero.
- Likewise, they are one of the few variants that deliberately try harming the player.
- They make no other appearances outside of their two levels.
- Both Baki Ghosts have a unique death sound-effect.
- It is unknown what color their scarfs are.
- Both Baki Ghost variants are transparent within levels.