Baki Burnas are burning Bakis found in some Lavasteam levels. Baki Burnas are "created" when any normal Baki touches fire, lava, or another burning Baki. Once a Baki is ignited, it will frantically run and jump around before burning to death a few seconds later. During this panic, the Baki Burna may come into contact with other Baki causing a large chain reaction. These Baki, due to the flames they emit, will damage The Hero when any contact is made with them. This includes jumping on their heads. Because of this, the best option is to avoid them whenever it is possible. Although, most Baki don't actively target The Hero. Their sporadic movement may make them difficult to avoid, especially in large groups. Baki Burnas can be killed when using a Weapon.
- They are one of the only Baki variants that are seen jumping.
- Baki Dancers are the other variant that jumps.
- Baki Burnas are the only variant of Baki to be invincible to any of the player's actions.
- Baki Burnas run faster than any Baki variant in both games. Even more so than the Mecha Baki, which is the fastest Baki variant in the first game.
- If any variant of Baki other than the Grey Baki catches on fire, they will lose their variant specific items (such as hats and tools) in the conversion animation.
- They are one of the only enemies to have a death animation rather than a still image.